Our WNPTO-run before school physical activity program, prepares children for a day of learning and helps kids learn the benefits of exercise and healthy choices. Plus it’s FUN!
When is BOKS?
• The fall session will run from Tuesday, March 12th – Friday, June 7th
• BOKS will run every Tuesday and Friday morning.
• Drop off time is 7:30 am and class will end at 8:25 am.
Typical BOKS Class
• We encourage tons of fun, lots of music and great teamwork throughout each class as we
follow the Reebok curriculum for fundamental movements and functional fitness.
• Approximately 45 minutes of movement drills, relay races, obstacle courses & strength
movements followed by a fun game.
• The BOKS team of trainers, Lindsay Goff, Brooke Lear, Courtney Lucey, Joy Tewksbury
Pabst, Dena Trotta and Kelly Woodsum, have been trained by the Reebok team.
• The first 40 Kindergarten-6th grade students will be accepted on a first come, first served
basis with forms and payment.
• Complete the registration form located on the WNPTO website. Please send your
completed registration form and check made out to the WNPTO to school in an envelope
• Cost to participate is $40 per child.
How should your child prepare?
BOKS kids must arrive in sneakers and with a water bottle ready to participate!
We will aim to get outside as often as we can—weather permitting!
Come fueled with a great breakfast and they may also bring a Page-approved healthy snack from home to eat prior to transitioning to their classrooms. Please NO JUNK FOOD!
Questions? Contact Lindsay Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out www.facebook.com/boksatpage
for great photos and videos of previous sessions.
Register now! Space is limited to the first 40 BOKS K-6 kids.
All paperwork and payments must be submitted to reserve your space.