As we have done for the past 28 years, the Page School will sponsor children from local
families who are experiencing significant economic and social hardships this holiday season.
We have elected to provide children with gifts identified through two local social service
1) We’ve “adopted” sixteen children through the Amesbury Holiday Program. Each child
is granted four wishes for gifts: two items of clothing, and two toys.
2) We’re working with the Pettengill House to supply gift cards for local families to
help make their holidays brighter for their children. The Pettengill House supports families
in Amesbury, Byfield, Groveland, Merrimac, Newbury, Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury
and West Newbury. We have offered to sponsor children living in the Pentucket
school district towns of West Newbury, Groveland and Merrimac.
All gifts should be age appropriate, NEW, and UNWRAPPED, so that they may be crosschecked
with the original gift request forms for size, age appropriateness, etc.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED? It’s easy. And it’s all online.
1. Go to www.signupgenius.com.
2. Click on the “Find a Sign Up” button on the top right of the page.
3. In the box that says “Search by Email”, type in: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You can also click here to be brought directly to the page:
You will be taken to an active signup for requested gifts and gift cards.
4. Please note: the easiest way to edit your choices later on is to have an account.
You only need to give your name, an email address, and a password. Signupgenius.
com does not share or pass on your information in any way.
5. Please return your gifts to school to one of the large labeled Holiday Helper bins
NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7th. You can also drop off your gifts
in the bin on the front porch of 5 Crescent Drive (Brooke Lear’s home). If you
signed up to donate a check or gift card, please leave them in the main office in
the Holiday Helper collection box, to ensure that they do not get lost at school.
Gift cards can also be dropped off directly to Brooke Lear’s house in a labeled envelope
in the mailbox.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Brooke Lear at email@example.com or
Check out our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/PageSchoolHolidayHelperProgram –
for FAQs. “Like” our page to receive program updates and reminders.
Thank you so much for your continued support and help with this special program!
*Please note – A flyer with complete details will be coming home with your child this